Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm back!

Well, I really didn't fall off the edge of the earth. In fact, the day I recieved my pattern I got a job. After not working for over three years it took a bit out of me, well, more than a bit actually.
I have not lifted a needle since the 15th of September.
As for my sewing room, well - today I have great intentions of cleaning off the cutting table. I still do not have my background fabric for my quilt but on my next days off (next week) I intend to really go looking.
Oh, I also fixed the vacum cleaner so I guess I have made headway on the clean-up. okay a small piece.
By the way, the job wasn't my idea, it had something to do with the economy and mortgage payments.
Till next time,
Judi

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to be able to make the mortgage payments, lol! Welcome back Judi.
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete